Training Staff to use Swift Harbour
A resource guide for trainers to quickly get staff up to speed.
Training staff on Swift Harbour is easy! And it only requires a few simple things:
- A computer, tablet or mobile phone with an internet connection
- A Swift Harbour Book Anything AccountEmail us at [email protected] if you do not have your login information
- Some test bookingsYou can make test bookings simply click on your desired booking engine, and then clicking the "view booking page" link and then making bookings.
The View Booking Page Link
Hands on training can be completed in less than 30 minutes and consists of the following items
An overview of Swift Harbour
- A walkthrough of a typical booking request and how to manage it
- Present what a booking notification email looks likeAll booking within Swift Harbour start with an email notification to the administration email (i.e. [email protected]). This email can be changed at any time (see Adjusting Guest Emails) and multiple email addresses can be cc'd for additional reach. Display to your staff what a booking notification email looks like and what email account they will arrive at.
- Review how to log in to the platformShow staff the app.swiftharbour.com page and share with them the company login/password.
- Review How to Action Bookings and Establish A Quick Booking Response TimeUsing your test bookings, show how bookings within Swift Harbour come as a booking request that needs to be actioned (i.e. confirmed, waitlisted or declined) by a staff member, and the sooner the better. A good internal standard is to have bookings actioned within 30 min during office hours. Show how the platform is designed like this to give staff full control over the booking with minimal effort.
Bookings can be managed on any internet connected computer or on the go on data connected tablets and smart phones
- A walkthrough of settingsShow approved staff how they can change booking engine, email and more settings. You can see a full overview of the Swift Harbour settings in the Settings Overview section
While you and your staff have complete control of your settings, the Swift Harbour team will likely be more proficient at making changes for you, which we are happy to do. Simple email us at [email protected] with your request.
- A walkthrough of Guest Booking Change ManagementEnsure your staff know where guest can booking online so they can advise them when they interact. For instance, you likely have booking buttons on your website, and possibly on your social media pages, Google profile and more. For a summary of ways you can maximize your online booking presence, please visit Take bookings from virtually anywhereIn addition, if you find your self needing marketing materials to spread the word about your new booking options, simply visit https://new.swiftharbour.com/extra-services